|Main Wall Height
What is included in a set of plans?
Each set of home plans that we offer will provide you with the necessary information to build the
home. There may be some adjustments necessary to the home plans or garage plans in order to
comply with your state or county building codes. The following list shows what is included
within each set of home plans that we sell. Depending on the home designer there might be more
home building information provided.
Our blueprints include:
- Cover Sheet: Shows the front elevation and typical notes and requirements.
- Exterior Elevations: Shows the front, rear and sides of the home including exterior
materials, details and measurements
- Floor Plans: Shows the placement of walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows,
stairways, etc. for each floor.
- Electrical Plans: Shows the location of outlets, fixtures and switches. They are shown as a
separate sheet to make the floor plans more legible
- Foundation Plans: will include a basement, crawlspace or slab depending on what is available
for that home plan. (Please refer to the home plan's details sheet to see what foundation
options are available for a specific home plan.) The foundation plan details the layout and
construction of the foundation.
- Roof Plan
- Typical wall section
- Typical stair section
- Cabinets are shown on all plans.