Did you know you can make alterations to this plan?
1096 Sq ft.
What do you think?
This charming modern farmhouse stylecabin is perfect for family getaways. Inside a large family room with cathedral ceiling flows into a dining room and open full sized kitchen. This Pacific Crest has room for plenty of people with 1 bedroom and 1 bunk room with 8 bunks.
As always any Advanced House Plans home plan can be customized to fit your needs with our alteration department. Whether you need to add another garage stall, change the front elevation, stretch the home larger or just make the home plan more affordable for your budget we can do that and more for you at AHP.
Unless you purchase an unlimited use license or a multi-use license you may only
build one home
from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
The Littleton is a charming Modern Farmhouse cabin plan. The outside features board and batten siding and a wood garage door. As you enter the house through the covered porch, you'll enter a great room that is warmed by a fireplace. The full-sized kitchen includes a convenient pantry. The hom ...read more
This cabin has impressive curb appeal with a large covered porch and lots of windows for excellent views, daylighting, and natural ventilation. Teagan includes a ...read more
How do we calculate the estimated cost to build a plan?
We have created this tool to be a simple yet accurate estimator that is accurate to your local zip code.
Below is a breakdown of how we keep it simple to give you an accurate estimate.
1. We start with your local zip code's average cost/sq ft for new construction. We pull this data from your local real estate records. This allows you to get an estimate that is an "all-in" cost that
includes builder fees, excavation, realtor fees, and even lot cost.
2. We then take the cost/sq ft and apply it to the total finished area of the home plan you are looking at. This gets the estimate very close to accurate for your area.
3. We then make adjustments to the estimate based on unique features for the plan you are looking at such as extra garage space, large covered porch/patio, etc.
4. We create the range between the low end and high end cost to help cover any variances for your exact situation such as, foundation change (crawlspace, walkout basement, basement), lot location (gated community, lake), etc.
5. We let you adjust the level of finishes for the house. This will adjust your area's cost/sq ft accordingly.
Notice: This tool was created for the sole purpose of giving our customers a general idea of the total cost to build our plans. This estimate should not be used for any purposes such as obtaining financing, or holding a builder responsible for
getting close to your estimate. If you are looking for an exact number for those purposes please get the plan bid out by a contractor. Advanced House Plans assumes no responsibility if the
estimate isn't exact.