Did you know you can make alterations to this plan?
172 Sq ft.
What do you think?
The Bracken is a stunning Modern Farmhouse style Backyard Office Plan. If you are looking for a comfortable place to remotely work from home or a place to run your own business, look no further than the Bracken. The exterior combines white siding with wood beams to give this office the classic Modern Farmhouse look. The interior's 9' wall height combined with a cathedral ceiling makes this office feel huge.
As always any Advanced House Plans home plan can be customized to fit your needs with our alteration department. Whether you need to add another garage stall, change the front elevation, stretch the home larger or just make the home plan more affordable for your budget we can do that and more for you at AHP.
Unless you purchase an unlimited use license or a multi-use license you may only
build one home
from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
The Brookside is a wonderful Modern Farmhouse Backyard Office. The exterior features a barn-like gambrel roof and board and batten siding. A set of sliding barn doors opens to a large office space that is perfect for working remotely from home.
The Maxwell plan is a wonderful way to add entertainment value to your home. The beautiful Modern Farmhouse exterior features board and batten siding with wood beams and shutters. The covered patio opens up to the bar through a lift-up door. Inside, you'll find a sink, dual refrigerators, and ...read more
How do we calculate the estimated cost to build a plan?
We have created this tool to be a simple yet accurate estimator that is accurate to your local zip code.
Below is a breakdown of how we keep it simple to give you an accurate estimate.
1. We start with your local zip code's average cost/sq ft for new construction. We pull this data from your local real estate records. This allows you to get an estimate that is an "all-in" cost that
includes builder fees, excavation, realtor fees, and even lot cost.
2. We then take the cost/sq ft and apply it to the total finished area of the home plan you are looking at. This gets the estimate very close to accurate for your area.
3. We then make adjustments to the estimate based on unique features for the plan you are looking at such as extra garage space, large covered porch/patio, etc.
4. We create the range between the low end and high end cost to help cover any variances for your exact situation such as, foundation change (crawlspace, walkout basement, basement), lot location (gated community, lake), etc.
5. We let you adjust the level of finishes for the house. This will adjust your area's cost/sq ft accordingly.
Notice: This tool was created for the sole purpose of giving our customers a general idea of the total cost to build our plans. This estimate should not be used for any purposes such as obtaining financing, or holding a builder responsible for
getting close to your estimate. If you are looking for an exact number for those purposes please get the plan bid out by a contractor. Advanced House Plans assumes no responsibility if the
estimate isn't exact.