Did you know you can make alterations to this plan?
905 Sq ft.
What do you think?
This charming cottage stylecabin plan makes the perfect weekend getaway or hunting cabin. It includes a full kitchen with an island, a living room with a cozy fireplace and a dining room.
As always any Advanced House Plans home plan can be customized to fit your needs with our alteration department. Whether you need to add another garage stall, change the front elevation, stretch the home larger or just make the home plan more affordable for your budget we can do that and more for you at AHP.
Unless you purchase an unlimited use license or a multi-use license you may only
build one home
from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
Looking for the perfect lake house plan. Look no further than the Sundance plan. This plan boasts an open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining with a large full sized kitchen, dining room, and great room with a fireplace. The l ...read more
This cabin plan is perfect for the minimalist looking to take advantage of beautiful property with a covered porch and lots of windows for excellent views, daylighting, and natural ventilation.
How do we calculate the estimated cost to build a plan?
We have created this tool to be a simple yet accurate estimator that is accurate to your local zip code.
Below is a breakdown of how we keep it simple to give you an accurate estimate.
1. We start with your local zip code's average cost/sq ft for new construction. We pull this data from your local real estate records. This allows you to get an estimate that is an "all-in" cost that
includes builder fees, excavation, realtor fees, and even lot cost.
2. We then take the cost/sq ft and apply it to the total finished area of the home plan you are looking at. This gets the estimate very close to accurate for your area.
3. We then make adjustments to the estimate based on unique features for the plan you are looking at such as extra garage space, large covered porch/patio, etc.
4. We create the range between the low end and high end cost to help cover any variances for your exact situation such as, foundation change (crawlspace, walkout basement, basement), lot location (gated community, lake), etc.
5. We let you adjust the level of finishes for the house. This will adjust your area's cost/sq ft accordingly.
Notice: This tool was created for the sole purpose of giving our customers a general idea of the total cost to build our plans. This estimate should not be used for any purposes such as obtaining financing, or holding a builder responsible for
getting close to your estimate. If you are looking for an exact number for those purposes please get the plan bid out by a contractor. Advanced House Plans assumes no responsibility if the
estimate isn't exact.