Introducing the Advanced House Plans Bid/Study Sets
Sometimes when you want to build a plan, you may not want to commit to the full plan purchase until you know you can afford it. That is where our bid/study sets are perfect.
What is a bid set?
A bid set is an incomplete, scalable set of plans that allows a builder to bid out a house before buying the full set of plans.
What is included in a bid set?
A bid set includes the following items
- 2D Elevations - Images depicting the front, rear and sides of the house, including roof pitches
- Wall Sections - A cross section of a typical wall showing the construction details of the house, including roof framing and floor systems
- Floor Plans - Basic scalable layout of the home with exterior dimensions
- Electrical Plans - Shows the location of outlets, fixtures and switches. They are shown as a separate sheet to make the floor plans more legible
- Roof Plan - Shows the layout of the roof with roof pitches
Below is an example bid set. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
When you purchase a bid set from Advanced House Plans, you can apply that purchase towards the full plan set. You will get a promo code for the full price after purchase.