|Total Living||2263 ft²|
|Ridge Height||29 ft|
The Higgins is a very family-friendly abode with 4 upper-level bedrooms - each with generous walk-in closets. The master suite has a spacious bathroom with a corner spa tub and custom-tiled shower. The huge walk-in closet is a bonus! Homeowners will love to entertain on the open main-floor. Let the party mingle in the large great room and into the flex space (that can easily be converted into a formal dining room) or let it...
Exclusive Cloud Content
Homeowners will love to entertain on the open main-floor. Let the party mingle in the large great room and into the flex space (that can easily be converted into a formal dining room) or let it spill out onto the deck. Keep your kitchen neat and organized with a decent walk-in pantry.
What Is Included In A Set Of Advanced House Plans' Home Plans?
Each set of home plans that we offer will provide you with the necessary information to build the home. There may be some adjustments necessary to the home plans or garage plans in order to comply with your state or county building codes. The following list shows what is included within each set of home plans that we sell. Depending on the home designer there might be more home building information provided.
Our blueprints include: ·
- Cover Sheet: Shows the front elevation and typical notes and requirements.
- Exterior Elevations: Shows the front, rear and sides of the home including exterior materials, details and measurement s
- Floor Plans: Shows the placement of walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. for each floor ·
- Electrical Plans: Shows the location of outlets, fixtures and switches. They are shown as a separate sheet to make the floor plans more legible. ·
- Foundation Plans: will include a basement, crawlspace or slab depending on what is available for that home plan. (Please refer to the home plan's details sheet to see what foundation options are available for a specific home plan.) The foundation plan details the layout and construction of the foundation.
- Roof Plan
- Typical wall section
- Typical Stair section
- Cabinets are shown on most but not all plans. If cabinets are a must please call to confirm they will be included in your set. 1-402-445-0489